How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online Download for free eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Aadhar card service is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Users can check status of their Aadhar card by entering enrollment number, date and time given on acknowledgement slip. Aadhar card is a proof identity everywhere in India. Persons who are enrolled for Aadhar card need to check their Aadhar card status every time to get Aadhar card. To check the Aadhar card status applicant need to go through the official link and check your status by giving your enrollment number to the form for whether it is generated or not.
How to Check the Aadhar card status in Online for free?
Completion of application process person will get Enrollment id number and some details slip. Applicant need to keep the details with them for future use.
- Go through the official link https://resident.uidai.net.in/
- Open the Aadhar card status link
- Enter 14 digit Enrollment ID and Date/time
- Enter security code and then submit the form
- Applicant will get the Aadhar card enrollment status whether it is generated or not.
How to Track the Aadhar card online for free?
- Applicants who are applied for the Aadhar card need to check the Aadhar card status it will take some days to generate the Aadhar card in. After completion of registration process Applicants can track their Aadhar card through online from official link whether it is generated or not.
How to Download the Aadhar Card online eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in?
- Applicant can check their Aadhar card status through online from official link if generated download the Aadhar card.
- Open the official link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Go through the get Aadhar card download link
- Enter enrollment number, full name, pin code, image, mobile number
- Submit the form and OTP through registered mobile number
- Go for next step and enter the OTP
- Submit the form
- Validate it and download the Aadhar card and take a copy of print out for the Aadhar card.