Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi scheme: Availability list, application status, AP Jagananna Ammavodi apply online application 2021 at Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
Finally, the beneficiary’s comprehensive list will be out by the end of the year (26 December 2020). Applicants who managed to fulfill the eligibility criteria can check the final list on (30 December 2020). The government made the Jagananna Ammavodi scheme is already out and ready to support all the needy students in Andhra Pradesh.
The Jagananna amma vodi scheme was established by the Chief Minister, Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh state. Jagan Ammavodi has around 7274674 students (class 1-10th) from the state. The jagananna amma scheme has covered 64533 schools where 10.94 lakhs are intermediate students.
Student benefiting from the Jagananna amma vodi Scheme will receive their share amount in their bank accounts. The money should be deposited by 9 January 2021. From the amount, the beneficiary parents should spare Rs.1000/-. To help in the school sanitation and other maintenance for student safety.
Amma Vodi’s Scheme is designed for all mothers belonging to the below poverty line. No caste, creed, or religion eligibility but all AP mothers in the BPL category.
- All recognized government schools
- Private aided schools
- Private unaided schools/Jr. Colleges.
- The residential schools/colleges for the academic year 2020-21.
|The registration process for parents and guardians.
|10 December 2020 to 20 December 2020
|Displaying of eligible parents and guardians on village secretariat
|16 December 2020
|Publishing the beneficiary lost on Amma Vodi website
|19 December 2020 at 6:00 pm
|Reviewing the list by the eligible schools, college principal, and staff
|20 December 2020-24th Dec 2020
|The final list display in the village secretariat
|26 December 2020
|Online approved list by the gram Sabha
|29 December 2020
|Sending final list to the district education office and collector for approval.
|30 December 2020.
Required documents for Amma Vodi scheme
- Applicant or parents’ Aadhaar card.
- A residence certificate
- School ID
- Ration card
- Operational mobile number.
- A recent passport size photo.
- Birth certificate.
Amma Vodi eligibility criteria
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The student should be from government schools.
Jagananna Ammavodi Scheme Online Application Process
The Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme has simple application steps. Eligible applicants should have all documents and fulfill the criteria above.
- Visit the official AP Jagananna Amma Vodi website portal using the link https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
- The application form will show on the screen.
- Download the form from the website, read and understand the details before applying.
- Fill in the mandatory information and attach all the required documents mentioned above.
- Crosscheck the details; any wrong information will disqualify the applicant.
- Now submit the application form and the documents to the relevant government offices.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Phase II beneficiary list
- Go to the official Jagan Amma Vodi website portal.
- On the homepage, check for the phase II beneficiary list. Proceed and click the option “search child details.”
- A new page will open; enter the following details:
- District name
- Mother/guardian’s Aadhaar card.
- Captcha code.
- Recheck the information and click “get details.”
- The portal will generate the beneficiary details on the screen.
- You can take a printout by clicking the print button.
The Amma Vodi beneficiary is encouraged to check more information from the official website. The portal also has helpline contact for applicants and beneficiaries with difficulty applying.
|9705655349 or 9705454869
- Amma vodi status check with aadhar card
Yes you can check amma vodi status check with student mother aadhar card at official website of jagananna ammavodi portal. https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/SearchChildDetails221268.html