The YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Payment Status Check online, YSR cheyutha pathakam Beneficiary List 2021 https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/ (or) https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
Women in vulnerable groups tend to be forgotten in society. They lack financial support, which deteriorates their situation. This leaves them no choice but to work and live in dire conditions that are unbearable. However, the Andhra Pradesh state of India has changed the status of many women in the state. The government has implemented a new scheme YSR Cheyutha 2021. An exclusive scheme meant for vulnerable women in the state. Women benefit from employment opportunities, funds, and other beneficial schemes from the government.
The AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme launching and plans
YSR Cheyutha scheme was official launched on 12th August 2020 by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. These happened through a video conferencing at his office in Tedepalli in Amaravati. The scheme was created to assist women financially. The Chief Minister allocated a budget of Rs.17,000 Crore where this year the government issued Rs. 4,687 Crore. The eligible beneficiary will receive the funds directly on their account. The scheme is tailored for women aged 45-60 years. Women who attained 45 years from when the scheme was launch will benefit from the funds. However, beneficiaries who get past the 60 years mark will stop profiting from the YSR Cheyutha scheme.
The Second phase of the YSR Cheyutha scheme
The scheme has worked in two phases where women who didn’t benefit in the first phase can benefit in the second phase. In the first phase, the government had provided Rs. 18,750 Crore to 21, 00,189 beneficiaries. These amounted to Rs 3,937.90 crore. Women in the SC/ST/BC and minority groups received the financial aid, thus boosting their lives. The scheme provided Rs.75 000, which is divided into Rs. 18,750 each year for four years. In the second phase, which started on 13th November 2020, the government has already released Rs. 510 crore for 2.72 lakh beneficiaries. Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy and Bosta Satyanarayan officially release the funds.
Through the scheme, the AP government will initiate a plan on 26th November 2020. Beneficiaries can sell their produce to Amul. The government will provide women with cattle (cows, buffaloes, goats, and sheep). These will use a sum of Rs 5386 crores in buying cattle. The women can sell the milk under the scheme using 9688 centers set by the government. There are plans to provide collection facilities at Rythu Bharosa Kendra’s.
The cattle purchasing process will happen from other states and the AP state itself. The process will start from 24th November 2020 to 26th November local purchasing will commence. The government aims to have purchased 1 lakh cattle before February 2020.
Besides providing financial and cattle assistance, the government, through Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. Have a pension plan for 8 lakh widows and single women aged 45-60 years. The beneficiaries will receive Rs 27,000 per year plus the Rs 18,750 to get a total of Rs 45750. The government is working with companies such as Amul, Reliance, Hindustan Unilever Limited, etc. The said companies will provide ready markets for women to sell their products. The government targets more than 25 lakh women in the state. These will help in rural economic growth. These help women start businesses supporting their families and the state’s economy.
Required documents for YSR Cheyutha
Applicants must submit several documents to qualify for the scheme.
- The Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- Domicile certificate.
- Applicant’s bank account passbook.
- Operational mobile number
- Address proof documents.
- The caste certificate.
- Age proof document.
- A recent photograph of the applicant.
- Email id
Eligibility criteria for YSR Cheyutha
There are set regulations each applicant has to fulfill before applying for the scheme.
- The applicant should have a minimum age of 45 and a maximum of 60 years.
- Women applying must be permanent residents of AP.
- The applicant must not be working in any government sector.
- Their electricity consumption should be below 300 units.
- The total annualincome for women in rural areas should be Rs.10,000 and urban area Rs.12,000.
How to download YSR Cheyutha final beneficiary list 2021
The government has produced the beneficiary list, which you can download for the official portal.
- Visit the YSR Cheyutha website portal https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWS/Home/Main
- On the homepage, click the tab “dashboard,” a dropdown list will show.
- Select the option “YSR Cheyutha eligible/ineligible list.
- The portal will display the eligible and ineligible candidate list on the screen. S
- You can download the list by click the “excel download” tab. The list will download to your device.
How to know your AP secretariat
- Go to the official website page and click the option “know your secretariat.”
- A new page with a list of districts will open; select your district to proceed.
- Next, select the Mandal; now, the list of the secretariat will show on the page.
- Now you can check for your name on the list.
For more information visit https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/ (or) https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in