Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 & Payment status & Beneficiary List Status at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html
The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is a farmer’s beneficiary scheme launched on 15th October 2019. The Chief Minister of AP state, Jagan Mohan Reddy, established the scheme to cater to AP farmers. From the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, beneficiaries and applicants can check different information regarding land.
The second installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa
The AP government has launched the second YSR Rythu Bharosa installment. The government will deposit Rs 2000 in every beneficiary’s bank account. The government is willing to spend Rs 1114.87 Crore on the scheme. The second phase has 50 47,383 beneficiaries. The amount is offered to an eligible beneficiary. Certain groups benefit from the scheme landowners, SC/ST/BC, minority contract farmers, religious and farmers with forest land.
The chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has also provided farmers with a subsidy benefit of Rs. 113.11 Crore. The amount is set to compensate farmers who lost crops from May to September. Another Rs. 22.59 Crore goes to horticultural growers. The subsidy benefits are given to all districts except the Nellore and Chittoor districts. The amount for the scheme was release on 27thOctober to assist farmers financially.
YSR Rythu Bharosa first installment
The first installment has benefited 49lkah families in AP state. The Chief Minister said in a video conference. That the state wanted to offer Rs,7500/- but has deposited Rs.2000/- due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The government later deposited the remaining balance. This amount is set to help farmers financially. The second and third phase is planned for October and January 2021. Beneficiaries will receive the amount in their bank account. These benefits reduce corruption cases and keep accountability.
YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2021
The procedure of checking YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2021
Applicants can check their names on the website using the steps below.
- Go to the YSR Rythu Bharosa website portal. https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click the tab “login.”
- Now enter your password and user id to login.
- For members who forgot their password. Click the option forgot password.
- Enter your registered mobile number and click “Send OTP.”
- Now use the OTP for verification, then enter a new password.
- Select the verify button to complete and login to the web page.
- Once login, enter the required details such as district, parent’s name, account number.
- The system will generate the beneficiary information on the screen.
How to edit the beneficiary info at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Open the official YSR Rythu Bharosa website page.https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Select the option “edit” on the login page.
- The system will open the beneficiary details, land details, and PS information.
- If the details are okay, press the button “verify status.” Now select the “description matched” tab.
- Choose the type of land and crop, now check the status by selecting the marital status, caste details, and beneficiary type.
- If the details don’t match, enter the reason by clicking the option “details not matched.”
- Next, click the Reject button and enter the correct details.
- Recheck the information and click the option submit.
Check YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status
- Go to the YSR Rythu Bharosa website page. https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Select the option “payment status” on the homepage menu.
- Next, enter your Aadhaar number and captcha code, then click submit.
- The payment status will show on your screen.
The payment information is also available at the respective banks or PFMS websites. The government has introduced the YSR Rythu Bharosa Kendras. Here farmers can benefit from high-quality seeds and fertilizers. Today there 10641 Kendras in AP states.
- ysr rythu bharosa payment status website link
- Check Input Subsidy Status direct link